Inside Pittsburgh Garage: How Our Products are Installed
It might seem like a garage storage project is an overwhelming job. However, if you hire professionals to tackle this task, you’ll find that your garage organization adventure is not only easy, but fast. Here’s an inside look at our garage makeover process. Once you see how easy we make it, you’ll want to convert your garage into a clean, organized and useful space!
If you’re like most people, right now your garage is full of chaos and clutter. That’s where Pittsburgh Garage comes in. We’ll start with an in-home consultation to assess both your needs and your budget. Using our own ORGdesign software, we will create a custom storage solution that fits your lifestyle. Do you need more cabinetry, or would you like workbenches, improved lighting and more convenient electrical outlets? These are all things we will determine during the initial consultation.
Before the Crew Arrives
Once you’ve settled on the perfect solution for your garage, we will offer you our cleanout services. We’ll deliver a portable storage unit so that you don’t have to deal with the mess or inconvenience of temporary storage, and we’ll even move the contents of your garage for you. This is a no-hassle way to prepare your garage for renovation without interfering with the rest of your life.
An Inside Look at Our Process
Once your garage is cleaned out, we’ll start with the basics. Here are some of the things we can do during the initial phase of the project:
- Painting: With all of your belongings moved out, now is the perfect time to paint the interior of your garage.
- Lighting Upgrades: Garages are often dim, so we can add new lighting to give you a better space for both work and play!
- Electrical Upgrades: Why deal with inconveniently spaced outlets or light switches that are difficult to find? We can install electrical fixtures where you need them most.
- Plumbing: If you’re tired of a worn, stained utility tub, let us replace it with a new stainless steel utility sink.
- Base Moldings: Waterproof base moldings not only give your garage a finished look, but they help protect your walls from moisture, scuffs and other damage.
In addition to these services, we will install custom cabinets and any other storage solutions you have requested. The entire process usually takes us between two and three days to complete.
What to Expect When We’re Done
When we’re finished, you’ll have a totally reorganized garage. Where you once had clutter, you’ll have tidy custom cabinets and efficient workspaces. Rather than dingy walls and unsightly concrete floors, you’ll have fresh paint and a durable, stain-resistant floor coating. Your garage will feel more spacious and welcoming, and the newly installed storage solutions will make it much more useful. Best of all, a remodeled garage will increase the value of your home by a substantial amount.
It’s never been easier to turn a disorganized garage into a beautiful, useful space. You can lean on the experts at Pittsburgh Garage to guide you through the entire process!